What being a mum taught Suranne Jones about Doctor Foster

images-504

What being a mum taught Suranne Jones about Doctor Foster

A lot has changed for Suranne Jones since we last saw her in Bafta-winning TV series Doctor Foster, in which she plays a GP who suspects her husband is cheating on her.

Two years down the line, Jones has now become a mother - and says this has given her a new awareness of what mum-of-one Gemma Foster went through.

"Being a wife and a mother made me realise the gravitas of that unit falling apart, because I'd go home at night and I'd have a baby to put to bed," she says.

"So I think it definitely made me realise when two people get together and have a child out of love and then they split... what it is to parent a child and be in each other's lives when you are damaged and hurt without damaging and hurting a child."
Read More...

Comments

Popular Posts